As usual, we’ve been busy unveiling all kinds of new features so you can make the most of our service. Read on to learn all that was new with your Monese app in July.
Quick and easy cash top-ups with Paysafecash
You can now add cash to your Monese account if you live in France, Portugal, Spain or Belgium! Thanks to our partnership with Paysafecash, you can top up with cash at nearly 12,000 Paysafecash payment points in France, 16,000+ in Spain 1,000+ in Belgium and 7,000+ in Portugal. This is part of our continued effort to expand on our cash services, which currently include cash top-ups in the UK at any Post Office branch or high street shop, corner-store or off-license with the PayPoint logo.
Say bonjour to French account numbers
We’ve launched fully localised French account numbers for new customers in France who join Monese. It comes filled with fantastic features to help you spend, send and save like a true local including Direct Debits, cash top-ups, PayPal account linking, plus the ability to receive your salary directly into your new French account!
For our customers in France who are already part of Monese, we’ll have your French account number available over the next few weeks, so keep an eye on your app and email inbox for next steps.
In case you missed it...
You can now save up to 30% on Monese Classic and Premium plans with our annual subscriptions. Get all the same great features for less! You can easily switch to a yearly plan within your app or if you’re just joining Monese, we’ll give you the option during sign-up. Try it out today, and if it’s not for you, you have 14 days to change your mind and get a full refund.
Other enhancements to your app include:
- If you live in France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Luxembourg, Portugal, the Netherlands, Austria or Poland, you can now easily link your PayPal account to your Monese app.
- You can now get a PDF statement for a single transaction straight from your app.
- We've been tweaking the payments section to make things run a bit smoother.
- We can now send you a notification if your balance is low, so you'll never run out or miss a payment.
- We’ve also made 63 fixes and improvements to your app.