Terms and conditions
British Airways Promotion
- This discount promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is the recipient of this email. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. Eligible Participants confirm that they accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Eligible participants can receive a 10% discount (inclusive of taxes fees and charges) on British Airways operated flights by clicking on the offer link provided in the promotional email. To qualify for the Offer the Eligible Participant must spend an accumulative total of £200.00 or more at ba.com or via the British Airways mobile app between 12:01am GMT on 19 November 2020 and 11:59pm GMT on 3December 2020 (the ‘Promotional Period’) for travel commencing from the UK (excluding London City Airport) from 03 December 2020. Valid travel periods and cabins are those that, during the Promotional Period, are available to book on ba.com or the British Airways mobile app which are usually 355 days from booking.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of booking with a valid Mastercard and on transactions made in Great British Pounds (GBP). The offer does not apply to spend on other cards you might hold and on transactions made via payment wallets or payment aggregators including, but not limited to PayPal.
- No cash or credit alternative is available for this promotion. This promotion applies only to new bookings made within the Promotional Period.
- All bookings made are subject to the fare rules for the class of the ticket booked including (but not limited to) ticket flexibility, change fees, cancellations or refunds, https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/information/legal/british-airways/general-conditions-of-carriage. Statement credit is not valid for flights on code share or franchise carriers.
- If tickets are cancelled or refunded, the statement credit can be reversed, this includes schedule changes issued by BA and not accepted by the Eligible Participant. All travel on BA flights is subject to British Airways general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary.
- This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The promoter is British Airways Plc, Waterside, Speedbird Way, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered in England: 1777777.