We’re building a service that lets you manage all your money from one app no matter if it’s for you or for your business. And now this includes your company’s billing!
If you have a UK registered business, you can open a Monese business account to quickly and painlessly send and receive domestic and international payments for the services you provide. To help you keep track of your accounts and get paid on time, you can now create invoices right from your Monese app!
What goes into an invoice
A proper business invoice will help you organise your billing and stay on top of your financial records. We think this should include details like:
- The name of your business and contact details to make it easy for your customers to get in touch with you.
- The invoice number and date to stay organised and help you during tax season.
- The payment terms and due date, which should be clear and easy to understand, so you’re paid on time.
- Product or service details, including descriptions and quantities, to make it clear what the invoice is for.
- Payment instruction, including your account details so clients know how to pay you.
How to create your invoice
To create and send an invoice with Monese, all you need to do is log in to your business account and choose ‘Invoices’ under the ‘More’ section of the app. We’ll then take you through each of the fields separately to make sure nothing is missing.
Depending on your type of business, you may or may not be registered for VAT (Value Added Tax). In both cases, our invoicing system will work just fine, and you’ll see an additional field just for that. After completing all the fields, you’ll be able to check everything once more, share it with the customer right away or save for later. All your invoices - both drafts and those already paid - will be available for you at any time directly in the Monese app.
We’re constantly working on improving our business accounts. We want to provide a seamless and complete service to make running your company that much easier. If you’ve got any ideas or suggestions, please share them with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or send us a note at email@example.com.