How to send money to Poland
In the latest from our international transfers series, we explain how to send money to Poland straight from your Monese app
Karolina em March 11, 2020
Whether you're looking to send a one-off payment or you want to send money abroad to family in Poland regularly, it doesn't matter. You'll need a service that's entirely transparent and fee-friendly. There’s no need for you to spend more than you actually should. That’s why it’s important to pay close attention to the conversion rate offered by the service provider you choose, as well as the fee for the currency conversion.
In this part of our Money Transfer series, we give you a step-by-step guide on how to send a transfer to Poland quickly and inexpensively.
Send money to Poland
Sending money to Poland in Polish zloty (PLN) has never been easier. You can do it straight from your Monese app with just a few taps, no matter where you are. If you prefer to check the live rates first, you can do so right on your Monese app under the Pay section (tap: Send money globally).
To send the transfer, follow these four simple steps:
Step 1: Tap the Pay section in the app.
Step 2: Choose a person or company from your contacts list you want to send money to or create a new payee (you’ll need their full name along with their IBAN and BIC number, and residential address).
Step 3: Enter the amount you want to transfer (you’ll see the conversion screen here).
Step 4: Confirm your payment.
The transfer may be cheaper in comparison to traditional banks and also faster! Usually, the recipient should receive the money the following day; however, bear in mind that it can also depend on the receiving bank (along with possible security checks) and may take up to a few days.
Make the most of Monese
We wanted to make it easy for you to make international transfers — but we didn’t just stop there. With Monese, you can combine other features available in the app to simplify other things in your life. Here’s what you can do:
- If you’re saving for something special, you can put some money aside with Pots. Every time you pay with your card, we’ll round up the amount to the nearest whole amount. We'll automatically send the difference to the pot to help you save even faster!
- When you’re in Poland, you can easily pay with your smartphone with both Apple Pay and Google Pay whenever you see the contactless symbol.
- You can also create a virtual card when shopping in Poland for an extra level of security. The virtual card works with Apple Pay and Google Pay too!
- And of course, you can use our app in Polish! Simply open the app, go to Settings and choose your preferred language.
Let us know how this has helped you or if you have any other questions about transferring money to Poland. What other currencies would you like to see supported? Contact us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Artigos mais recentes
- Transferências de dinheiro
7 things to know when making an international money transfer
Read for insider tips so you can make an informed decision the next time you need to send money abroad.